We’re Hiring: Solar Project Administrator
Category : Uncategorized
Ailey Solar is the leading solar installer in the Chicagoland Area (and beyond) and proud to be born and bred in the City of Chicago since 2007! Ailey Solar is the only residential solar installer in Illinois that is a unionized contractor. We’re dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations by providing the utmost in quality and value in our work and service.
Ailey Solar seeks a talented, organized, and highly motivated individual to work in our operations and sales teams as we develop solar projects throughout the Chicagoland area. Hands on training will be provided. The position will involve assisting the sales team during contact with prospective customers and then during production moving solar projects through operational milestones such as permitting, utility interconnection, scheduling and other items. The successful individual will report directly to the management team and will work closely with both operations and sales team members.
There are opportunities for advancement as the organization continues to grow. This is a great way to start your career in solar. Learn on the job and be a part of the solar renewable energy movement.
The Solar Project Administrator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the sales team with a number of tasks during the sales and consultation process with prospective customers.
- Manage customers throughout the process of obtaining solar on their home.
- Compile, complete and submit building permits and plan set documents.
- Obtaining the interconnection agreements and net metering agreements for each project.
- Recording the progress of each project in the internal systems.
- Verifying that all needed parts for each project have been ordered.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Familiarity with PCs
- Attention to detail/organized
- Time management
- Promptly getting back to customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- B.A. or similar preferred.
- Some knowledge of Excel, Word, PDF Editors
- Experience using Google Docs
- Familiarity with social media (Twitter, Facebook, WordPress)
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org